this program prepares students with hands on training in hairstyling, haircutting, haircoloring, natural hair, braiding, manicuring, and makeup.
Next Start Dates:
To Get Started
- Complete the FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov (assistance completing the fafsa is available).
- Schedule a time to tour the School (Tour times are Tues - Thurs 10:00am - 2:00pm).
- Once student has finalized all enrollment documentation orientation date is set.
Class size is limited to 10 per start date
Cut off for enrollment is two weeks prior to start date if no FAFSA information is on file
- At least 17 years of age
- Valid Picture ID
- High School Diploma (or) G.E.D
- Social Security Verification
- Long Periods of Standing
- Develop Artistic Eye & Finger Dexterity
- Black & Gray Stylish Professional Attire
- Develop Reading, Comprehension & studying skills
Financial Aid Available
(To those who qualify)
- Application $25
- Registration $75
- Books/Kit $1200
- Tuition $14,700
- Total $16,000
Book used in this course is MILDAY Standard Cosmetology 13th Edition; ISB#133.707.0782